The Redback Team
6th January 2016
The Redback Report 2017 – Get your copy of the research!
The must read guide
The 2017 Redback Report is here! Find out what makes your online audiences tick and use this research to enhance your webinars and webcasts!
What did we uncover?
The importance of increasing interactivity and keeping viewers engaged is still front of mind for many and the need for on-demand access and powerful and passionate presenters is evident.
However, delivering on what you say you’re going to, clear and uninterrupted audio quality and knowledgeable presenters seem to have topped the list when it comes to importance in this year’s report.
Why should I download this?
The aim of this research is to assist you when it comes to planning, marketing , hosting and reporting on your webinars and webcasts.
Here’s some of what the research uncovered:
- The best time of day and time of week to hold an online event
- Memorable experiences – what gets people talking about your event?
- Preference – should you use webcams? Should you focus on heavy duty slides?
- How much are attendees willing to pay for your online events?
- What’s more important… Audio vs. Content, Passion vs. Knowledge?
And so much more!
Download your complimentary copy of the report!
Thank you to everyone who took part in the survey and congratulation to the lucky winners of the webcams!
Until next time,