The Redback Team
5th January 2016
The future of web conferencing is here – so what does this mean for you?
How it will revolutionise your work day.
This week we announced the arrival of our new web conferencing platform, omNovia.
Direct from the United States, our new technology, which goes live on January 1st 2013, offers a range of sophisticated features that are going to change the way that you run your online meetings.
While new features are always exciting, they don’t really mean much if you don’t know what to do with them. I’ve taken a look at the new system, filtered through some exciting applications and have decided to share them – take a look and join us in getting excited for what’s to come in the New Year!
It’s just like being at the movies!
We all know that interactivity and engagement are critical to the success of any webinar or web conference. What better way to break the ice and monotony of a PowerPoint presentation than launching a video from right within your interface? Our new platform lets you play videos without having to convert and upload them beforehand.
That’s right; you don’t even have to know what you are looking for! It’s simply a matter of typing a YouTube URL or keyword into the required field. The platform will then conduct the search and all you need to do is press play – Now that’s pretty cool!
It’s about joining from wherever you want…
Look around, how many people near you don’t own a smart phone? Here at Redback we like to move with the times and encourage our clients to embrace technology.
Our new platform allows you and your attendees to join webinars and web conferences from a variety of devices including Smart Phones and Tablets!
Think of the possibilities… your presenters are no longer limited to presenting from their desks and your attendees can join your webinars on their way home from the office – it doesn’t get more accessible than that!
Presenting has never been easier!
We like to provide as much content as possible around the do’s and don’ts of presenting online; so it’s only fair that we give you some advanced tools that can help you present like a pro! Here’s a sneak peek at the new tools that you will shortly have access to…
- Thumbnail options: Your presenters will now be able to view their upcoming slides just like in PowerPoint
- Move slides on keystroke: No more having to use your mouse to advance slides, your presenters will now have the option to move their slides simply by using the arrows on their keyboard
- Laser Pointer: Making a point has never been easier with our new laser pointer annotation tool
- Shared Document Folder: Presenters can now upload a range of documents and links to an online document folder. This means that participants will be able to access them with a simple click of their mouse
- Enhanced Q&A Functionality: Forget having to scroll through the messages box, your webinar facilitator can now prioritise and keep a track of all questions and comments through a full sized Q&A Manager
We’re incredibly excited to be able to bring you these awesome new features! Why not get familiar with the service before it goes live by joining one of our free online training sessions?
They will run from Monday 10th December – Friday 25th January and will provide you with all the tools needed to run effortless online meetings! Register Now!
Until next time…