Slides Module | Web Conferencing Guides
You can now choose if you want to disable or enable slides advancement by mouse clicks and/or keyboard strokes using the arrow keys. Just click the cogwheel icon next to the “Start slides” button.
Use this to upload power point slides documents (.ppt and .pptx files only, animations can be included). 1. To start, go to the slides tab. And click the button Start slides.
From this menu, you can chose to delete a slide, play one, or upload a new one.
2. To upload a new slide, click on the Upload button.
3. Choose a file from your computer and then click the start upload and conversion button.
4. Then simply click on the play button to view your desired file.
Once your slides have started, you will be presented with a range of options that will assist you in presenting, navigating and annotating.
Tools (from left to right)
Settings: Choose how to move your slides
Navigation: Move your slides back and forth
Annotation Tools: Highlighter, laser pointer and more!
View Thumbnails: Preview upcoming or previous slides in a thumbnail view to the left of your presentation
View Full Screen
Animations, Presenter Notes and Thumbnails
Your Web Conferencing platform allows you to view your presentation exactly as you would in PowerPoint format. These handy tools will ensure that you deliver a seamless presentation first time, every time!
All animations will automatically import into your PowerPoint. To activate animations, simply use the navigation tools as per normal.
Any notes that you create in your PowerPoint will transfer to your online meeting room. To activate, please follow the steps below.
2. All notes will appear beneath your slide. Use the arrows to increase or decrease the size
2. All thumbnails will then appear as seen below
3. Hover over the thumbnails to get a larger view
4. Double click on the thumbnail to change slide
See it for yourself
Watch our Video Tutorial on the Slides Module! Simply click on the play button below!