Screen Sharing | Video Conferencing Guides
Screen Sharing in the Video Conferencing Platform
All participants have the ability to share their screen in the Redback Video Conferencing Platform. Simply follow the instructions below to initiate screen sharing.
1. Click on the drop-down arrow beside the ‘Screen Sharing’ icon from the top menu bar. Select either Full Screen or Windowed as an option.
- Full Screen: Allows you to share your entire screen
- Window: Allows you to share a portion of your screen
Screen Sharing: Full Screen
1. Once you select Full Screen a pop-up box will appear. Click on OK to activate Screen Sharing
2. A red box will then appear around the screen that you wish to share
3. Your chosen application will then be projected to those within your video conference room
Screen Sharing: Windowed
1. Once you select Windowed a pop-up box will appear. Click on OK to activate Screen Sharing
2. A red pop up box will then appear. Simply click on the corners to extend the box and drag it over the portion of your screen that you wish to share
3. You can then choose to share your application alongside your webcam. Whatever is in the red box will be projected.