Redback Terms of Business
April 2017 Redback Conferencing Pty Ltd Terms of Business
IMPORTANT: This Agreement is between an individual or legal entity (Customer) and Redback Conferencing Pty Ltd (Provider) in relation to all services offered by the Provider, including all Managed Services.
This Agreement governs the use of services offered by the Provider – audio, web and video conferencing along with all Managed Services. The Provider may amend the features available within these services without notice. The Customer agrees the Providers ability to offer services is conditional upon the Customer providing all the required information within the time-frames stated. Where Managed Services are offered, the Customer acknowledges that local access such as internet may limit our ability to fulfil these services.
Charges & Payments
The Provider will invoice the Customer electronically within 3 business days for all charges incurred within the previous calendar month. Customer agrees to make payment for these services upon receipt of invoice by the due date stated on the invoice. Customer must notify the Provider of any disputed charges within 30 days of invoice issued. Where payment is not made within a reasonable time-frame, the Provider reserves the right to suspend all or part of the services offered, including the suspension of any branded services until such time as all charges have been settled.
Privacy & Data Use
The Provider understands the importance of protecting your information, that’s why we, the Provider, place such a high value on your right to privacy. All employees sign Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements and must abide by them as terms of their continued employment. Unless obligated by law, we will not disclose your information to anyone outside of our organisation without your permission. We collect and use that information only for the purposes for which it was provided. In the case of Managed Services, Customers providing us with registration data confirm that individuals as listed have opted to receive e-marketing on your company’s behalf, and we accept no liability should this not be the case. Any information collected by the Provider will remain the sole intellectual property of the client and will not be used for any marketing purposes for the provider.
The Provider assumes no responsibility for circumstances beyond our control such as power, telephone or internet failures or malfunction of systems provided by others. IN ALL CASES, the Provider’s liability is limited to the value of the services offered under this quotation. In no event shall the Provider be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Final copies of presentation material must be provided at least 24 hours prior to event in PowerPoint format. Prezi and Keynote are not supported, PowerPoint must not contain video or audio files, slide timings, or animation. Any video or audio must be provided as separate files. If presentation is not supplied within the given time-frame, the Provider is unable to guarantee that all slides will be rendered correctly and ready for the live event.
- Final copies of videos to be played during the event must be provided four (4) business days before an event. If more than five (5) videos are provided a fee of $50 will be charged per additional video. Video must be provided in WMV, MP4 or AVI format only. We do not accept DVDs and accept no responsibility for copyright infringement.
- A confirmation and email reminder are included in all Digital Event packages, with the full package available at an additional charge. A minimum of 2 business days is required to complete all e-marketing. Two amendments to e-marketing are included as standard,
additional amendments may incur additional charges.
The Provider accepts no liability for any spelling or grammar errors where content has been provided by the Customer.
- Where content is not provided within the stated time-frames, a last-minute surcharge of $250.00 may apply.
- The reports and resources listed below are available within your Account Management Portal the following business day from your live event. In the event this information is not available, the Provider’s staff will send these via email to the event organiser.
- Registration and attendance report.
- Transcript of all chat.
- Poll report
- In Room Survey report
- Post event survey report (if arranged by the Provider)
- Questions submitted
- Any delivery that is outside of standard business hours (Monday-Friday 7am-8pm excluding public holiday) will be subject to an out of hours’ surcharge.
- As standard, all Digital Event content is hosted for 12 months. Should additional hosting be required, this must be requested a minimum of 5 days prior to expiry. All expired content will be permanently deleted unless renewed. All raw content is deleted after 30 days’ post event.
- Where the Provider offers a payment collection service, you will be sent a remittance at month end detailing the total registration fees (including GST) that we have collected on your behalf. This will be paid to your nominated account by the 2nd Wednesday of that month. Since the Provider is acting as an intermediary agent between you and your participants, the Provider does not provide attendee tax invoices or remit the GST collected on your behalf. PayPal does provide your attendees with a receipt of payment but not a tax invoice. The Registration Fees and PayPal processing fees will be billed to you directly from the Provider as a line item on your regular monthly Redback invoice.
- Prices quoted are an estimate only as there can be external factors that may cause the quoted price to change. There will be no price increase without the client’s prior approval. Factors that may create a price increase include additional lighting, additional testing, additional audio equipment, venue charges from the Customers chosen venue, usage of teleconferencing as an audio backup for participants with device related sound issues, late delivery and/or alterations to any presentation materials, post production video editing beyond traditional trimming of start and end, and captioning or transcription services.
- Cancellation & Postponement Policy: Cancellations with less than one (1) full business day prior to the event incur a charge equal to 100%. Cancellation with more than one (1) business day but less than three (3) incur a charge equal to 50% of the approved quote. Where more than three (3) business days noticed has been provided, no charge is applied. Postponements with less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a charge of 50% of approved quote. In all cases, where marketing has been created by the Provider, a minimum charge of $200 will be applied, along with any third-party costs incurred to also be charged in full.
- Email – 4-hour response (Monday-Friday 8.30am-6.00pm)
- Phone – 95% calls answered within 30 seconds
- Tele/Web/Video Service Platform Uptime – 99.99%
- Webcast Platform Uptime – 99.99%
- Webinar Follow Up (Managed) – 2 business days
- E-Marketing Creation (Managed) – 1 business day once we receive complete content
- Webcast Archive – 2 business days
- E-Marketing Creation – 1 business day once we receive complete content