AMP User Guide – Organiser Access | Account Management Portal
Redback’s Account Management Portal lets you manage and track your usage quickly and effortlessly. It’s remarkably simple to use, yet it’s the most sophisticated interface in the industry, providing an unprecedented degree of instant control over configurations and access to information. Isn’t it about time you got to know your Account Management Portal?
- Each organiser can only view their own information.
Customise Your Conference Settings in Real Time
- Change organiser or participant passcodes
- Customise all organiser conferencing settings
- Set your conferences to auto-record
- Allow participants to have meetings without you present
Access Your Teleconference Recordings
- All teleconference recordings are uploaded to your Account Management Portal within 24 hours and are available for 30 days
- Download your recordings, host them and even track who listens to them!
Access Billing and Usage Reports
- View individual usage displayed in minutes and dollars
- All reports contain the start/finish times of every participant and the total cost of each item
- Export all reports into a variety of files
It’s also your one-stop shop for…
- User Guides
- Toll-Free Lists
- Support Trouble Tickets
Accessing your AMP
To access your Account Management Portal go to the Redback home page, www.redbackconferencing.com.au and then click on then icon in the upper right hand corner titled My Account.
Enter your user ID and password, and then click on Submit.
If you have misplaced or forgotten your user ID and password, click on Forgot Password.
The Account Manager section allows you to update your profile and view and edit all organiser codes assigned to you. Here you have access to your Profile and Conference Settings.
Click on the Profile link to access your personal information. Here you are able to change your login details and update your personal information.
The Conference Settings section allows you to add and access all conferences setup under your name. Click on the link to view a list of all conferences based upon the following:
- Conference Name
- Organiser Code
- Pass Code
Conference Detail: Here you can view all conference settings associated with your organiser code. Use the drop down boxes to edit and then click on Update Conference Detail. Please see below for an explanation of features.
Clicking on the Select link allows you to view your setup details and edit your settings.
Moderator Information allows you to view and edit your name, department and status.
Teleconference Information provides your dial in details and access codes.