The Redback Team
6th January 2016
Special Event Invitation: How will Globalisation affect your association?
Get ahead of the curve with Redback's globalisation special event
Extensive new research shows that in the past 12 months foreign organisations have started to enter the Australian market and some of them pose serious threats to Australian Associations.
This research will be presented in a live webcast on Tuesday 1st April. Please find further details below:
Time: 7:30 am – 9:00 am AEDT
Location: Webcast or Live – Sydney CBD
Cost for Redback Community: Webcast – $27, Live + Breakfast – $47
Currently, there are three types of organisations now competing in Australia:
- Overseas Associations expanding globally
- Social Media communities
- Websites with large databases
This webcast will show you how Australian Associations can not only survive but also prosper in this environment, how some are already adapting and how you can join this select group.
You will learn:
- Who the ‘invaders’ are and why they have huge advantages
- How Social Media is a double-edged sword
- The specific threats to your Association
The webcast will explore these issues and make recommendations that will secure the prosperity of Australian Associations.
All attendees will receive:
- Access to the new research on the global threats
- A paper summarising the key points of the workshop including the feedback from the Polls on the day
- A recording of the live event to share with your colleagues
Until next time,