The Redback Team
24th March 2017
Q1 Redback Charity Spotlight – Congratulations Melanoma Patients Australia!
Learn more about this quarter's winner
Massive congratulations to Melanoma Patients Australia for taking out first place and the $500 prize in the Q1 Redback Charity Spotlight!
MPA is an independent, not for profit organisation dedicated to supporting and representing those affected by melanoma.
“Because MPA receives no government funding and relies solely on donations, prizes such as these are very impactful. By way of example $100 can support a melanoma patient with counselling.
A melanoma diagnosis can leave patients feeling isolated and frightened and MPA provides critical support via professional counselling at no charge. We applaud Redback Conferencing for supporting MPA and making a difference to those with melanoma” – Hayley Andersen, CEO of Melanoma Patients Australia.
See the full results below:
- 1st Melanoma Patients Australia $500 | 407 votes
- 2nd Asylum Seeker Resource Centre $350 | 316 votes
- 3rd Operation Smile $150 | 238 votes
- 4th Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand $100 | 201 votes
Thanks to everyone who got involved and votes, your contribution is helping to change lives around Australia!
The Q2 Redback Charity Spotlight starts today and we have four new wonderful charities taking part:
- Little Wings Vote | Donate
- Girl Guide Victoria Vote | Donate
- Autoimmune Resource and Research Centre Vote | Donate
- Project Respect Vote | Donate
To find out more about this quarter’s charities, vote and see what the Redback Charity Program is all about, please go to: https://www.redbackconferencing.com.au/social-responsibility/
Until next time,