The Redback Team
5th January 2016
New Online Training Session – How to Host Your Own Webinar!
The 5 stages that will lead to success
You’ve got your presenter, you know your topic, but where do you actually start? That’s where our new weekly online training session comes in!
How to Host Your Own Webinar is designed with the webinar novice in mind. Our expert trainers will walk you through everything you’ve ever wanted to know about hosting webinars – here’s what they’ll cover.
– The Planning Stages: Everything from registration to planning your content and format
– Marketing Your Webinar: How to attract more registrants and actually get them to attend!
– Presenter Training: How to ensure your presenter is ready to go!
– Keeping Them Online: Tools to increase interactivity and engagement
– What next? Maximising ROI once your webinar is over
Who should attend this session?
Are you looking to organise your first webinar? Or perhaps looking for some extra tips to enhance the way you currently run your online events? If you answered yes to any of the above then this training session is for you!
How much does the session cost?
Absolutely nothing – all Redback Training is complimentary for our clients and we all know that the best things in life are free.
When do the sessions run?
This particular session will run every Thursday through the month of May from 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm AEST. Keep a lookout on the training site for future sessions!
I have a large team and we all want to join in the fun… is this possible?
Of course – the more the merrier! Simply register all the details of your team and we’ll send them the details to join.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the sessions!
Until next time,