The Redback Team
6th January 2016
Isn’t it about time you got to know your Account Management Portal?
Downloading conferencing usage reports and recordings, editing moderator controls, keeping up to date with International Toll Free Numbers – wouldn’t it be nice if we were able to do this all in one convenient place?
Well of course it would, and guess what? It does exist!
Your Account Management Portal is your personalised conferencing hub. It contains all your secure details and as a Redback Moderator you have access to so many features!
Isn’t is about time you got to know your AMP?
Can do #1: Access Billing Details and Usage Reports
- View individual usage displayed in minutes and dollars
- All reports contain the start/finish times of every participant and the total cost of each item
- Export all reports into a variety of files
Can do #2: Webinar Reporting
Download reports for each webinar set-up from within the Online Registration Portal including:
- Participant lists
- Q&A Transcripts
- Polling Responses
Can do #3: Access Your Teleconference Recordings
- All teleconference recordings are uploaded to your Account Management Portal within 24 hours and are available for 30 days
- Download your recordings, host them and even track who listens to them!
Can do #4: Customise Your Conference Settings in Real Time
- Change moderator or participant pass codes
- Customise all moderator conferencing settings
- Set your conferences to auto-record
- Allow participants to have meetings without you present
It’s also your one stop shop for…
- Updated International Toll Free Guides – keep up to date with new numbers and changes
- Access to the Online Registration Portal – create registration payments and collect payment for your webinars
- Support Tickets – open and track all tickets between you and our support team
Until next time,