Training and education are essential in the highly systemised franchise industry. Desired results and performance are directly linked to the training provided to franchisees. Franchisors need to provide training both in the initial start-up period as well as on an ongoing basis. For a franchisor to remain competitive in the long term, franchisees must be informed on best practices, industry trends, product updates, location openings, licensing information, operating procedures, and strategic information. Beyond competitiveness, for a franchisor to remain compliant and in business, franchisees must be cognisant of legal issues and be tracked on their knowledge. Learn about Redback’s Participant Engagement Reporting here.
Online training is an essential tool for both partners in a franchise relationship, both franchisor and franchisee. Read here for a quick guide on how to implement online training.
Convenience, cost-savings, and consistency are key benefits to implementing an online training program. Franchisors can disseminate information while reducing costs and maintaining consistency easily. Franchisees are typically so busy with the day-to-day activities that attending in-person training, updates, and debriefs are a strain on time and money. With device-agnostic online training, franchisees can access information at a time convenient for them. There is no excuse for not keeping abreast of issues when information can be accessed so readily.
Hosting webinars online allows franchisors to cut costs and receive long-term dividends. Their training content can be accessed again in the future as it is needed. Find out how you can take your CPD programs online here.
Not convinced on taking on webinars? Read below for the…
7 Benefits of Online Training Webinars:
- Extending the reach of franchisors to their franchisees in dispersed locations
- Reducing the costs involved with traditional online training, such as event hire, catering, transportation, and accommodation costs
- Simple platform where franchisors can upload content easily and on-the-go if they need to communicate a message
- Providing training that can be accessed at the user’s convenience and from any location and device
- Ensuring consistency in messaging that might be otherwise altered when delivered by personnel live
- Instantaneous updates so that franchisees have the latest training information and updates
- Ability for participants and hosts to track participation/engagement through Engagement Reporting to see who is being compliant
Want to know how to create your own webinar? Get your copy of our Webinar Organiser Handbook.
Want to learn more about the custom solutions available to you? Speak to a specialist at 1800 733 416 today!
Until next time,
We all know how valuable your online presenters are; they have the ability to take your event from good to great or from good to worse.
However, it can sometimes be tricky to communicate your wants and requirements to these wonderful hosts without coming across as ‘that person’ who needs to control everything and in turn, steps on peoples toes.
So what’s the solution?
The Presenter Handbook, that’s what!
This guide has been designed with both the novice and experienced presenter in mind. The idea is for you, as an amazing webinar organiser, to be able to send this handbook to your presenters which will communicate the following:
- The Requirements: Let them know what is expected of them in advance. Will they need to download any software? How will they be heard during the event? Answers to questions like this will be sure to put their mind at ease
- The Platform: What will it actually look like and what features will they have access to? Preparing them for this will play a huge role in increasing engagement levels throughout their presentation.
- The Presentation: What does a great online presentation look like? This handbook will provide you with tips and tricks on creating slides for maximum impact
- The Additional Features: Videos, polling and other interactive tools – what are they and how should they be used?
- The FAQ’s: It’s nice to hear from other’s experiences. This section will definitely come in handy for those first timers!
A copy of The Presenter Handbook can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
And remember, you can contact us any time for additional resources or training for your rock star presenters! Enjoy…
Until next time,