Our online audiences demand presenters that inspire, engage and educate. We’re currently on the lookout for fantastic presenters who want to get their word out. If you’re a subject matter expert (or know of anyone that is), then let us know!
Redback’s Business Skills Series will be going into its sixth year! As another year comes to an end, we’re raring to start planning for our 2018 series.
What is this Series All About?
This series is dedicated to giving back to our community through education. Every second Tuesday, between 11:00 am – 11:45 am, we give back to our energetic and involved community with a range of educational and inspiring topics via a webcast. We deliver the webcast in our state-of-the-art studios (take a virtual tour) and guide you through the process.
Anyone can join, and anyone can present. The entire program is provided free of charge to all participants and presenters. The archived webcast can then be viewed on-demand and shared for an additional 12 months after the live-stream.
What Can You Talk About?
A whole variety of things! Here’s a snapshot of some the webcasts we held in 2017:
- The Art of Public Speaking and Presenting Online with Trish Springsteen – Watch
- Developing your Careers Most Valuable Asset – YOU with Neil Von Heupt – Watch
- Health and Wellbeing Session: Mastering Mental Chatter with Rose Lauria – Watch
- The Change Intelligent Leader with Huw Thomas– Watch
- Pricing – Getting it Right for your Business with Rachel White – Watch
- Gen Y and X Have Entered the Workforce with Alex Richardson and Belinda Moore – Watch
To submit your details and become a presenter for the Business Skills Series 2017…
Until next time,
2014 – what a year! New services, some great successes and exciting challenges – now is your chance to hear it all!
Join us as we interview the Redback Leadership Team. Each department will provide a brief wrap up of 2014 and give you a sneak peek into what 2015 holds.
This webcast will be live and interactive so if you have any questions to ask – now is your chance!
In this webcast we’ll discuss:
- New services implemented and enhancements made in 2014
- The changes – our new office space, the changing nature of the conferencing landscape – what does this all mean for you? What’s next? Our CTO will provide you insights into the ‘next big’ collaboration tools and when you can expect to see them in Australia
- The webinar landscape is shifting and we’re front and centre – so what trends are we starting to see and how can they play a role in your online programs?
- What is Redback’s strategy and vision moving forward and what can we expect to see in the future?
If you want to join, but you are unable to – please register and we’ll be sure to send you a link to watch the recording.
We would also like to make this event as interactive as possible so please feel free to submit your questions ahead of time!
We look forward to seeing you there.
Until next time,