The Redback Team
5th January 2016
Business Skills Webinars in 2014 – what do you want to see?
Tell us how to improve
Next Wednesday we will hold our final Business Skills Webinar for 2014 (insert tear here…). It has been an amazing year with standout presenters, inspiring content and excellent feedback; but now, it’s time to move on.
We’re in the process of putting together our 2014 series and who better to help us finalise the content than you?
We want you to tell us what YOU want to see and if you know of (or even are) an expert in your field, why not talk to us about presenting your very own webinar?
Simply comment below and let us know which topics you would be interested in and we’ll do the rest!
Stuck for ideas? Here’s a snapshot of what we covered this year…
- Hosting Your Webinar – tips and tricks
- Using Video for Online Training
- WCAG 2.0 – Compliance in the online environment
- Sales, are you doing it wrong?
- The Connected Leadership Series
- Growing your association membership
- Blogging for Profit
- Overcoming the 7 roadblocks to organisational success
- Marketing your online events
- The secrets of Aussie Online Entrepreneurs
- Social Media, a realistic view
Feel free to take a look at our 2013 webinar library!
We can’t wait to hear from you and look forward to seeing you at future webinars!
Until next time,