The Redback Team
19th October 2017
Augment your franchisee training program with webinars!
Connect to your franchisees more easily
Training and education are essential in the highly systemised franchise industry. Desired results and performance are directly linked to the training provided to franchisees. Franchisors need to provide training both in the initial start-up period as well as on an ongoing basis. For a franchisor to remain competitive in the long term, franchisees must be informed on best practices, industry trends, product updates, location openings, licensing information, operating procedures, and strategic information. Beyond competitiveness, for a franchisor to remain compliant and in business, franchisees must be cognisant of legal issues and be tracked on their knowledge. Learn about Redback’s Participant Engagement Reporting here.
Online training is an essential tool for both partners in a franchise relationship, both franchisor and franchisee. Read here for a quick guide on how to implement online training.
Convenience, cost-savings, and consistency are key benefits to implementing an online training program. Franchisors can disseminate information while reducing costs and maintaining consistency easily. Franchisees are typically so busy with the day-to-day activities that attending in-person training, updates, and debriefs are a strain on time and money. With device-agnostic online training, franchisees can access information at a time convenient for them. There is no excuse for not keeping abreast of issues when information can be accessed so readily.
Hosting webinars online allows franchisors to cut costs and receive long-term dividends. Their training content can be accessed again in the future as it is needed. Find out how you can take your CPD programs online here.
Not convinced on taking on webinars? Read below for the…
7 Benefits of Online Training Webinars:
- Extending the reach of franchisors to their franchisees in dispersed locations
- Reducing the costs involved with traditional online training, such as event hire, catering, transportation, and accommodation costs
- Simple platform where franchisors can upload content easily and on-the-go if they need to communicate a message
- Providing training that can be accessed at the user’s convenience and from any location and device
- Ensuring consistency in messaging that might be otherwise altered when delivered by personnel live
- Instantaneous updates so that franchisees have the latest training information and updates
- Ability for participants and hosts to track participation/engagement through Engagement Reporting to see who is being compliant
Want to know how to create your own webinar? Get your copy of our Webinar Organiser Handbook.
Want to learn more about the custom solutions available to you? Speak to a specialist at 1800 733 416 today!
Until next time,