TCP Comprehensive User Guide | Teleconferencing Guides
The Teleconferencing Control Portal
The TCP system is a program that brings your teleconference onto the web. This allows you to control a large group of attendees at an individual level.
- Status – States whether the conference is in progress or not.
- User Count – The number of attendees on your teleconference (does not include moderator).
- Host – details phone number dialled in and activity of the moderator. In the above print screen the activity is “Talk”. This means the moderator’s line is not muted. The phone icon is indicative of whether the moderator is talking or not.
- Host Mute – Mutes moderator’s phone.
- Host Disconnect – Disconnects moderator’s phone. The remaining attendees will be left on hold as the moderator is no longer active in the teleconference.
- Host Hold – this will place the moderator on hold. It will also place all attendees on hold as the moderator is no longer considered active in the teleconference.
- Guest List – details the phone number dialled in and activity of the attendees. In the above print screen the activity is “Talk”. This means the attendee’s line is not muted. The phone icon is indicative of whether the attendee is talking or not.
- Attendee Mute – Mutes individual attendee line.
- Attendee Disconnect – Disconnects the attendee’s phone line.
- Attendee Hold – Puts individual attendees on hold.
- Mute All – Allows the moderator to mute all attendees. The moderator will still be audible.
- Hold All – Allows the moderator to put all attendees on hold. The moderator will not be audible.
- Lock Conference – Allows the moderator to secure the conference, blocking anybody trying to access the teleconference once activated.
- Roll Call to All – Calls out the number of attendees within the teleconference for moderator and attendees to hear. If “Name Announce” is activated all names will be called out. No one will be audible as the announcement is made.
- Roll Call to Me – Calls out the number of attendees within the teleconference for the moderator only. If “Name Announce” is activated all names will be called out. The moderator will not be audible as the announcement is made.
- End Conference – Disconnects all lines from the teleconference.
Tab 2:Conference Detail
- Conference Subject – Conference name and Moderator name.
- Host Name – Moderator name.
- Billing Code – The billing code assigned to your Moderator code.
- Host Code – Moderator code.
- Guest Code – Participant code.
Tab 3: Question Queuing Inactive
- Questioner – The bar that details of the promoted (unmuted) attendee.
- Queue – Lists the details of the attendees who wish to ask a question.
- Start QA – Starts the QA function.
- Clear Questioner – Places the unmuted attendee back on mute and removes them from the queue.
- Promote – Unmutes selected attendee to ask their question.
- Up – Selection process allows the moderator to move up the list of attendees to unmute.
- Down – Selection process allows moderator to move down the list of attendees queued.
- Top – Selection process allows the moderator to jump to the top of the list of attendees queued.
- Bottom – Selection process allows the moderator to jump to the bottom of the list of attendees queued.
- Remove – Removes the promoted attendee from the Questioner and mutes the attendee’s line, removing them from the queue.
Tab 3.2: Question Queuing Active
- Stop Voting – Stops the voting function so attendees are no longer able to vote.
- Terminate Voting – Removes the voting data for the moderator.
- Configure Vote – Allows you to create your own poll.
Tab 4.2: Voting Poll Creating
- Question – Type in the question you wish your attendees to respond to.
- Digit Choice – type in the multiple choice answers for your attendees. Attendees will vote pressing the number next to the answer you have typed.
- Done – Completes and saves the poll.
- Cancel – deletes the poll prior to saving.
Tab 4.3: Voting Active
- Voting Subject – Details the question for the attendees to respond to.
- Votes Cast – How many attendees have responded
- Votes Pending – How many attendees are yet to respond
- Digit – The number the attendees need to press to select their answer.
- Choice – the answers the attendees need to select from
- Results – the number of attendees who have selected that answer.
Tab 5: Recording