Privacy Statement | Peace of Mind
Redback Conferencing understands the importance of protecting your information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. Here is our guarantee:
- The information that we collect will only be used to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us when requested.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us or updating your preferences. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
– Your name
– Your email address
– Your contact number
– Your preferences
- Your personal information will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- All of our employees sign Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements and must abide by them as terms of their continued employment. Unless obligated by law, we will not disclose your information to anyone outside of our organisation without your permission. We may use our Customer Contact information to conduct periodic/random Customer Satisfaction Surveys or to introduce new services that you might benefit from. In all cases, our motivation is to constantly improve the level of service that we are providing to you.
Redback Conferencing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We collect personally identifiable information for the use of Managed Events when voluntarily submitted. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner. Once your Managed Event is completed, the information will be permanently deleted from our database.
Redback Conferencing may change this statement from time to time. Should any changes be made, you will be informed in writing. This policy was updated on Monday, 3rd March 2014.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org