The Redback Team
15th September 2016
High Definition Video Conferencing, No Software Downloads and Affordable Pricing – Hello Redback Video!
The future is here
Collaboration Technology has come a long way. From traditional teleconferencing to presenting from anywhere in the world using superior web conferencing platforms, a lot has changed. And while all of this has transformed the way we work and made us all much more efficient, sometimes you just want to be able to see who you are talking to!
Since May 2016 we have been working with Ezuce, a derivative of the longest running Collaboration Network in the world, to bring together our own Cloud Video Conferencing Service that gives you all the benefits at a fraction of the cost. Here’s what it’s all about:
– High Definition, Multi -Point Video Conferencing allowing you to connect up to 50 participants
– No need to download software – choose to access via WebRTC in your browser
– Locally hosted – all your data remains here in Australia
– Automatic Bandwidth Optimisation for those in poor connectivity areas
– Instant access via your desktop, Android or Apple Device through Redback App
– Already using Redback? You can use the same codes for Redback Video
– Personalise your own layout and activate sub-conferences
For us, it’s always been about working with technology partners that offer the best products available. When it came to a video conferencing partner, Ezuce was a clear choice. We can now offer our Australian customers a new level of individualised control with a personalised meeting experience.
We get it, making the decision to implement any solution can be difficult. Who offers the best platform? What if I make the wrong decision? This is why we’ve done the hard work for you. Here’s how Redback Video compares to
BlueJeans, Vidyo, Lifesize and Google.
Every organisation is different, and we’re confident our pricing reflects that. Whether you’re looking to share one licence around your office or hold up to 50 concurrent meetings at once, the option is there!
For more information on how you can get started with Redback Video contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 733 416.
Until next time,
The Redback Team